Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Chill

So I am starting to chill a bit on my weight. Here's what is going on. I run this vicious cycle on myself: eat perfect, exercise a ton, lose weight, eat something bad, sulk, sit at home, gain weight, sulk, sit at home, eat more crap...

It's actually a trap that many dieters fall into: see here. I am definitely one of them.

So I finally realized, I need to do the right thing as much as I can, and relax about the rest. That is what I have been doing. We have been eating at home more, and I am working out when I can which allows me to more easily to stay withing my daily calories.

It's going great! The weight is coming off again, and I've had dessert every night this week. So much happier this way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I've been revisiting some very bad (mental) habits the last few days and I need to refocus badly. Good to have some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete