I give my friend Heather ALL THE CREDIT for this recipe. I changed mine quite a bit. Mostly because I am a horrible planner, and I realized as I was making it that I did not have everything I needed. If you want her original recipe go here. Otherwise, here is mine. It was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!
1/4 c Naked Mighty Mango Juice (original calls for OJ, but hubby drank it. The naked juice was very thick and stuck to the chicken well... plus it has TONS of good stuff in it!)
1/4 c Spicy mustard
1/2 tsp salt
some chopped white onion (to your liking)
1 roll of Whole Wheat Ritz
2 lbs of chicken breast (believe me, you will want leftovers!)
(I know Heather, don't have a heart attack... it's different! I didn't intend for it to be. I'm just a horrible cook. Thank goodness for forgiving recipes, lol!)
1. Combine the juice, mustard, salt, and onion.
2. Mash your Ritz into crumbs. I used a food chopper, and it worked really well.
3. Dredge your chicken in the juice/mustard mixture. Be sure to coat it really well, and get some onions to stick to it.
4. Place your chicken in the Ritz crumbs and coat the chicken well.
5. Place in 9x13 baking dish pre-sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, flip the chicken over, and bake for another 15- 20 minutes.
Here's the nutritional info:
This is per 3 oz serving of chicken- recipe will make about 10 servings