Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Moving In!

Welcome to our new blog! I say "our new blog" very intently because that's what I want this to be. I want this to be a community. A place to motivate, to feel frustrated together... whatever feelings you may have, I hope we can share.

I have high hopes for this outlet. This blog will be a place where you can come for new recipes, new workouts, motivation, inspiration. I hope to post many things that will help you in a lifestyle change.

I think I should share a little about the philosophy that I will be following on this blog. In the last 18 months I have lost 77 pounds. There has never been a day in those that I have been on a diet, or had at least a small struggle. Changing your whole thinking about food, exercise, and who you are is a HUGE thing. I hope to help some of you start your journey, and join along side some of you. You see, I think the journey is never over. You may hit your goal weight, or reach a fitness goal, but holidays come, new challenges are fabricated... it's daily.

So I encourage you to become a Lifestyle Peer on this blog (AKA: follower). I would love to know who we are traveling with. I am going to find ways for us to get to know each other better. To endure together and to achieve together. I am so excited to move in here today!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy! It's Stephanie Hand.

    I'm so excited for your new blog. I have been on weight watchers for a year now and have lost about 30 pounds, but I'm starting to revert back to old habits and ways of thinking, which is really not good. Anyway, looking forward to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy.. I think that this a great idea, and I will definitley join the cause toward the end of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will read and link it on my blogroll at brandoncmarks.com. I blog about fitness and weightloss there a lot also.

    ReplyDelete