So here are 5 simple or sneaky ways to lose weight...
1. Exercise for 10 minutes 3 times a day... Squats while you are showering or drying your hair, not just taking the stairs, but taking them quickly, a brisk walk during your morning break. Squeezing in shorts bursts of cardio can burn calories. Minutes of burn are minutes of burn, no matter how you time them!
2. Don't drink your calories. Soda: 120 calories, juice: 80-120 calories, vodka... You get it :). By Not drinking your calories, you could save literally hundreds of calories per day.
3. Workout while you watch. Did you know that during an average 1 hour television program, there will be 20 minutes of commercials! Instead of sitting there (or fast forwarding through them), try squeezing in some jumping jacks, squats, lunges, free weights, or crunches.
4. Skip one thing. Instead of eating your full meal, pick one item on your plate,and leave it behind. Leaving your dinner roll behind could spare you 150 calories... Just don't leave the veggies!
5. Try 3 bites. Instead of forgoing dessert all together, try 3 bites of it, then let it go. Most cravings can be squelched in 3 bites. Then you don't feel guilty, and your waistline doesn't suffer!
Have any good tips to share?