Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Journey...

So as I feel like the first phase of my journey is winding down (don't worry, it's not over yet!), I feel like I am starting to see things differently. I am beginning to dream big things for this lifestyle change. I want to share some of those things with you, and some things will be kept in my heart until the time is right...


My first announcement is that I signed as a Fitness Coach for Team Beachbody last week! I'm sure many of you are questioning what that means, but I'm sure you may have heard of their products, and not even realized it. P90X, Slim in 6, and other videos are part of the product. I have also started selling shakes and supplements, and other fitness gear. I am excited to be a part of the Beachbody team. If you have any questions about product, let me know. This is a link to my website. I would love to work with you to reach your diet/fitness goals, or to help you tweek your fitness routine to give you better results!


So the next part of my journey is Turbokick training! I am so excited to become a certified Turbokick instructor. I leave Friday afternoon to head to Stillwater, OK for a day long Turbo certification. If you've never done turbokick, it's kind of a cross between kick boxing and hip hop dance. You can watch this video if you want to see what I'm talking about (sorry, my dinosaur AKA computer takes a week to upload videos!). I've lost nearly 30 pounds since January, and I believe Turbokick is what did it. I really believe in the program as a whole body workout. So pumped. I hope to be teaching some classes soon, so if you are interested, let me know... they will be at places other than the Y until I get that certification...


... more to the journey... yep!

2 comments:

  1. The video made me tired already!! :) Turbokick looks like a lot of fun (and work), so when you start teaching it I'm going to sign up. Will you be teaching at the Y or where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been twice, but I'm IN LOVE with Turbokick!

    ReplyDelete